- Gas Mask Glamour – Ivanka Trump rocks the latest styles
- Safe to venture above ground in 1,451 days, says NASA
- Brits finish rescue vehicle ‘Tanky McTankface’
- Palace mouse on gluten-free diet
- Cheryl’s wardrobe may still be intact say experts
- “It’s freezing and snowing in NEW YORK. We need global warming!”
Luke Skywalker was accused of ‘disturbing behaviour’ last night after admitting he attended a ceremony for a an intergalactic terrorist.
The celebrated Jedi visited a ceremony on the Forest Moon of Endor, where Sith Lord, Darth Vader, was funeralised.
A father from Fossilbrock West has written to his MP begging her to build a grammar school in his neighbourhood, because he feels his child is holding back children who ‘have a hope’.
Cecil Chalk consistently underperforms at school but does not suffer from learning disabilities or diagnosable behavioural problems.
Alternative Facts for the Chronically Disillusioned Somebody else, somewhere else, on a different day. The family of Phyllis Menhenick, 92, from Penzance, were delighted to discover that she hadn't been killed in the attack that took place at Westminster yesterday...
Millicent Maddison from Croydon has taken to social media to find out who abducted and shampooed her dog, Poochie. She believes he was taken by an Asian grooming gang whilst frolicking in a fountain just 100 yards from the cake shop where she buys his daily cupcake.